healthbank empowers people across the globe to exchange their health data on a uniquely neutral and independent platform. healthbank drives innovation in health sciences, from prevention to cure, at a better price with better quality for the benefit of both the individual and society.
healthbank develops a global, people-owned health data exchange platform and is proud to be honored as one of the top 100 digital healthcare companies in the first Global Digital Health 100 Awards by The Journal of mHealth.
Picture yourself in a start-up company bringing this product to market! Do you like to associate yourself with healthbank and play a major role creating the future in e-health? healthbank is looking for a:
Marketing Manager (60-100%)
WHAT HEALTH BANK CAN OFFER YOU
taking ownership and develop / drive / execute robust brand/tactical plans and sales strategy with clear deliverables and timelines
collaborating closely with business and product development and driving the sales processes, incl. on-site visits to customers
recognizing trends, observing competitors and monitor changes in the digital health world through active networking and interacting with the advisory board
lead the pre-launch phase of healthbank's platform version 2.0 from planning to execution, driving marketing initiatives and online/offline campaigns, developing marketing/sales materials
implementing innovative ideas into advertising, communication (including digital channels) and education
collaborating with external partners such as agencies, freelancers, writers etc.
- An attractive work place in the buzzing atmosphere of our start-up company in Baar (Switzerland).
- An opportunity to be part of build and launch an e-health platform for people-controlled healthcare data storage and user interaction.
- As a Marketing Manager you are responsible for the following:
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- 5+ year of experience in a similar marketing role (incl. customer contacts) and still passionate about it, healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set, strong project management skills, at ease in working cross-functionally and willingness to keep up with technological trends in eHealth
- Ability to see the high-level strategy, doing conceptual work and at the same time good F2F networker
- Ability to work within a start-up company, meaning tackling not delegating, and being utterly flexible: This is a sleeves-up and hands-on job!
- Crack in digital marketing
- Fluent in English and German (both written an oral), French is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and great flair for design
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM HEALHTBANK?
- A small team of highly motivated people that want to get things done
- Flexibility and pragmatic in solutions to get to the result
- Open ears to hear your input for moving forward on go-to-market
- A chance to get into digital health and build a network
Would you like to associate yourself and support the idea of making healthbank the best and most secure e-health platform on planet? Send us your application with cover letter, CV and relevant references.