Beekeeper is an award-winning mobile communication platform disrupting the way 2 billion people working 'out in the field? communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.
Partnering closely with our sales and marketing team, the Sales Enablement Specialist will be responsible for creating content such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, sales slides, and custom work to educate our sales team and advance deals.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives and we equip their team for excellence
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams
- Create and maintain materials to support the sales team and advance deals such as slides, case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Train sales team on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need.
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Bachelor's degree business and marketing majors preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in one-on-one and group settings
- Solid attention to detail excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and Google Apps
- An eye for design
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and German
- Fluency in French
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Background in Internal Communication or HR
- Direct sales experience
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Reimbursement on your monthly phone bill
- A brand new MacBook Air for business and private use
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Exciting team culture, with fun and inspiring team events
- A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee, snacks, and fresh fruits
How to apply
If you feel engaged to become part of our amazing team, please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.