JOIN OUR TEAM!
Next Big Thing AG is a Berlin-based IoT company builder offering a complete framework for the acceleration of IoT ventures. We are an operational VC, technology provider, and innovation partner made up of a strong team of business architects, tech experts, and experienced founders.
Fascinated by the potential of IoT? We are too. We gather the best and brightest minds across industries to collaborate on connected ideas for the future. As part of the German de:hub initiative, NBT is the center of gravity for all things IoT. We enable rapid prototyping, disruptive innovation, and entrepreneurship. In short, we support and promote all elements of the IoT ecosystem to develop new IoT companies.
Whether you're looking to solder hardware, tackle key innovation challenges across industries, or lead a venture into a steady IoT future, you'll find a home at NBT. Have a look at our current openings below and get in touch!
- Align, develop and execute all marketing and PR activities
- Managing and mentoring of the NBT Marketing team
- Build rapport, influence and deepen relationships throughout our relevant network, both on startup and corporate level
- Leadership and development of the marketing team
- Active positioning of NBT as a brand in the IoT scene
- Conception and implementation of cross-channel brand campaigns (online, newsletter, events, print
- Partner with agencies and third parties to identify and author relevant thought leadership content
- Measure, report and optimize marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of professional experience in a leading role in marketing in SMEs or in agencies
- Strong network in the startup or innovation hub environment
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Proven communication and consulting skills in a performance-oriented corporate culture
- Very good spoken and written English and intercultural experience, German is a plus
A sweet deal
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice
- Free drinks & fruits
Top-notch lab access
- Unlimited access to a fully equipped Rɭ lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: electronics, 3D printing, mechanical engineering, and P&P machines for PCB manufacturing.
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement here.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 15 countries
- Healthy working hours
- Yoga room, nap room, and fitness studio in the new Factory office location
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team.
- Collaborate with experienced founders and internationally established partners, ranging from the Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to Consensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION & EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and your first steps in Germany.
Please always share your CV with us. It should consist of no more than 2 pages.
A cover letter and other documents are optional and should only be shared if they are relevant for the position or your specific situation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!