Founded in 2015 Avrios is the first, fully digital vehicle fleet manager and one of the fastest growing startups in Zurich. We develop new approaches to mobility management in firms. We help our customers make complex decisions in seconds by analyzing thousands of data points. We take customers from from running hundreds of transactions manually to buying, leasing, managing and selling their vehicles at the click of just a few buttons.
We call Zürich our home but, with a team of 55, featuring over 16 nationalities, we are a group of talented people from around the world. Fostering a truly open and progressive culture, combined with state of the art engineering, marketing and sales — working at Avrios is a powerful mix of purpose, challenge and most of all fun.
Our digital marketing team is building the next important growth channel for our company. We are looking for talented and ambitious marketers to present our platform as the primary source of information and problem solving in mobility and fleet management.
Being a Content Marketer at Avrios:
As the ideal content marketer you are ambitious and have excellent writing skills. You are an independent thinker who assumes responsibility to develop and execute your own projects. As a native Italian speaker who is curious and persistent, you love to research and find solutions whilst developing the information portal for our Italian market.
- Taking full responsibility of marketing the Avrios mobility and fleet management platform to the Italian market
- Developing your own online campaigns: Managing the entire process from conceptualization, content creation to campaign rollout
- Researching, understanding & summarising complex topics
- Creating e-books that solve our customer’s problems in an engaging format
- Writing engaging blog posts through which you develop storylines that captures readers across different steps of the customer buying journey
- Strategically promoting your campaigns (e.g. on Linkedin, forums etc.)
- Analyzing and optimizing the performance of campaigns using state of the art marketing analytics tools
- Creating infographics that summarize and communicate complex facts to a wide audience
- A balance of creative & structured writing skills to develop content creation across various marketing channels
- Persistence in researching complex topics centered around mobility management
- High affinity to tech/software
- Strong interest in pursuing a career in online and digital marketing
- Curiosity to learn a continuous drive to improve yourself
- Bachelor degree (University level master degree is a plus)
- Native level Italian, spoken and written (German, Spanish or French would be a plus)
- Business level English, spoken and written
- EU/Schengen citizenship or another permit that allows you to work in Switzerland
- The opportunity to work with an intelligent and passionate team
- Time, budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional growth
- A continuous learning environment and guidance from experienced digital marketers
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich
- Startup perks (ping-pong table, unicorns, parties, snacks, drinks, etc.)
- Fixed contract after 6 months traineeship