9T Labs in Zurich area
Electronic / Mechanic industry
Software developer, Full time
CHF 50000 - CHF 80000
Join us to define the next generation of manufacturing!
9T Labs develops production and automation systems that make it easier for engineers to utilize advanced materials, such as carbon fibers. Our first product is a 3d printer capable of producing the most complex parts in minutes. It will be used in a variety of industries think rockets, cars and medical applications. To build the world’s greatest product, we work closely together with companies developing these applications. A big part of the product’s success depends on highlevel software that intelligently optimizes part design and characterizes the production process.
We are a team of engineers that loves engineering great products that shape the future of advanced manufacturing Among us are mechanical, controls and software experts. Currently we are small, but we are growing quickly. As one of the company’s first employees, you will have the opportunity to directly influence a product that will soon go to market. With this will come a ton of product responsibility, which we will define based on your experience and interests. We expect you to quickly learn and to be passionate about what you do.
Your job includes:
- Developing application features from early prototypes to final product
- Inventing algorithms for path planning of printer system
- Optimizing the material (fiber) orientation within 3 dimensional designs
- Architecting a scalable backend system that stores 3d data
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Expertise in modern C++, preferably also Python
- Strong portfolio of past projects
- Preferably experience with spatial, path optimization problems
- Team player, responsibility taker.
By joining 9T Labs, you will get a unique insight into the manufacturing of tomorrow and the role that robotics, sensors and data will play. We value the equality of opportunity, regardless of background. Please apply for this job by submitting your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.