React Native Developer with focus on architecture and state management.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and the React Native ecosystem
- Thorough understanding of state management libraries (Redux)
- Experienced in React Native application architecture
- Experienced in using RESTful APIs
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Architect and build our React Native Apps
- Find the best solutions in terms of scalability and performance for our very data driven and realtime use cases
- Maintain and continuously enhance our Apps
- Take responsibilities in the deployment processes
The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoys working and solving problems in a team
- Is willing to take ownership and operational responsibility
- Is always willing to learn and improve but also can focus on productivity and 'getting things done?
- Is a strong problem-solver who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of platforms and environments
- Likes to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Writes clean and testable code and conducts code reviews
The Tech Stack
- Core business logic served through a RESTful API, provided by a microservice based backend (Node.js mainly)
- Frontend landscape consists of modern React SPAs and will be extended with React Native mobile apps with features like reading Bluetooth heart rate and realtime leaderboards
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you?