GRITSpot is a technology start-up that revolutionizes the way people get fit by delivering instructor-led, group fitness classes into studios and people's homes. We are dedicated to helping people improve the quality of their workout by receiving real-time feedback and coaching instructions that help them to improve while exercising and to build fitness habits for life.
We're making fitness addictive. We'll help millions to achieve their fitness goals. We think big - we think rebellious - and we strongly believe that we can achieve it.
We are strongly product- and technology driven team that creates real value for their customer. As a brand- and communication expert you will have the opportunity to communicate this values in the right way and to create a powerful sport brand with a lasting effect. You can see beyond what GRITSpot is today and can execute a vision for how it can better serve people around the world. In the process, you will work closely with the founders and gain maximum exposure to a highly product driven start-up.
- Shape and grow GRITSpot as the premier brand in the fitness industry
- Forming a brand and communications strategy, it's execution internally and externally
- You ensure that our brands are being consistently communicated - visually and in written form - among all costumer touchpoints and channels.
- You plan, develop and implement brand marketing initatives aligning with the identity and goals of the brands
- You take full ownership for providing the vision of our product, creating an enduring brand messaging that results in brand loyalty and improving market share.
- You take full ownership of our content and creative strategy across all GRITSpot digital properties including the website & blog, social media channels
- You are in charge of our Public Relations and understand how to create interesting and relevant stories for media outlets and journalists increasing our coverage
- Establish a visual identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account web best practices and strong brand identity elements (Our designer could help if needed)
- Contribute to the Brand guidelines to ensure that the design of our marketing communications, whether online or offline, is consistent, compelling, and on brand
- Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Design or a related field
- Proven ability to develop, drive, and execute successful brand and communication strategies
- A passion for creative writing and design with a strong viewpoint on how to stand out from the crowd
- You are self-motivated, highly proactive, dedicated and organized. You like challenging environments and have perseverance in the face of obstacles.
- A customer obsession in everything you do
- A passion for fitness, healthy living and disruptive technology
- You are the type individual who is always getting friends to join you on sport activities