You want a job? Then look elsewhere, because we offer a mission for…
digital pioneers, explorers and pirates
SPOUD has an ambitious vision for future data driven enterprises. Our platform allows companies to use their own and external data sources faster, more efficiently, securely and with elegance. Our customers belong to the most sophisticated data driven organizations in Switzerland and even the world, including Sportradar, Mobiliar and European Space Agency.
We need pioneers with a pirates heart. If you feel that our mission should be your mission, but your words should be ours (because those above suck), please continue reading, because we are looking for a:
Product Marketing Lead
You are a creative, unconventional person with experience in product marketing in digital space. You are driven by what you do. As Product Marketing Ninja you will have the opportunity to create the positioning and go-to-market strategy for the industry’s leading product, while working with a world-class team.
- Envision and build company and product marketing from ground up
- Develop powerful messaging and content that communicate our differentiation as a platform and market leadership to audiences ranging from data engineers to executives
- Create and support demand generation initiatives, including webinars, tradeshows, and events
- Craft SPOUD's unique value proposition and communicate it with press, industry, prospects, partners
- Develop world-class sales enablement and marketing tools: competitive battle-cards, project offer templates, product demos, pitches, etc…
- Participate in customer interviews to understand the needs of our clients directly
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams in educating customers and prospects on the differentiators and benefits of SPOUD
- Be the expert on data logistics platforms market, segmenting TAM across various dimensions and knowing the strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Experience in enterprise software product marketing/management, sales engineering, or solution consulting
- Relentless focus on making data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology field Computer Science or
- Engineering degree or equal education is a plus
- Proficiency in German and English, high level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills in German and English
- Fun, fast-paced, environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative
- The opportunity to drive, change, influence and innovate. Be part of something great!
- Great office location in Bern with open layout and direct access to all people
Don’t wait up! Get in contact with us and release your inner pirate: