We at yamo believe that a balanced and healthy diet is one of the most important basics of life.
At the same time, we live in a world that is increasingly demanding. Above all, mothers are disproportionately more involved in the upbringing and feeding of our children and in addition to housework.
Using a new technology, we have created the freshest and healthiest organic baby food.
If you want to make sure that young parents no longer have to decide between convenience and a healthy and fresh diet for their children, then you are exactly right with us!
What you will do:
- You plan, implement, execute and control all our online marketing activities, if necessary with agencies (SEA, SEO, SoMe advertising, Newsletter, etc.)
- You create and implement an online marketing strategy along the entire lifecycle of our customers focused on acquiring, converting and retaining customers
- You coordinate the development and optimize our digital advertising media (banners, e-mail, etc.)
- You develop, execute & manage creative and data-driven, marketing campaigns (e-mail, push etc.).
- You set up a robust, KPI driven tracking tool for all campaigns
- You work hand in hand with (and potentially lead) our Content & Community Manager which creates content and communicates with our community
- You work hand in hand with our Head of Online Platform who is responsible for on-page optimizations and conversion increase
- You continuously analyze the costs and value of every activity and act on data and not opinion
What you bring to the table:
- You fall in love with Yamo, with our community and with our mission to change baby food
- Bachelorís or Masterís degree in business or related subject
- Exceptional communication skills
- E-Commerce experience
- Native German speaker and fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus (especially French).
- Minimum three yearsí experience working in a relevant position as e.g. an Digital Marketing Manager
- Thrive at building up a marketing strategy and continuously improving it
- Preference for someone who has previously worked in a startup environment
What we offer you:
- The possibility to make a lasting impact
- Responsibility from day one
- Share option possibilities
- BYOD and flexible working hours
- Did we mention our APEs? Those are our Awesome Perks for Employees! TGIF with free drinks, budget for hobbies, remote working, free Spotify, Netflix, DAZN or cinema!
- A modern and central work space overseeing the lake and the mountains