GeeniuX AG in Zurich area
IT / Internet
Software developer, Full time
We are looking for a smart person, a Chief Technology Officer / Head of Product with the expertise to lead end to end product design, development, and implementation (web, mobile browser, smartphone apps) based on strategic priorities, industry experience, customer feedback, and analytics.
This is an opportunity to be part of the leadership team of a 1-year-old startup with a bold mission-driven vision, innovative business, and a massive market opportunity to revolutionize the CHF 200 billion recruitment business.
The founders are experienced entrepreneurs and business leaders with unblemished track records of building multi-millions dollars companies from scratch.
The position is awarded equity and the CEO and the Board are looking for someone who will treat this company as their own.
The passionate, ambitioned, exceptionally self-motivated and innovative Chief Technology Officer must have a strong understanding and/or interest about AI, NLP, ML and Blockchain technology.
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify market requirements, create design concepts and shape overall technology and product roadmap
- Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens - Keen eye for technology and competitive landscape
- Creation of wireframes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile applications
- Code the front-end and back-end platforms
- Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing
- Meet key performance metrics.
- Must be a full-stack developer with some years of experience in architecture design, product development, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
- Good knowledge of frameworks and platforms and CMS systems eg. Angular 4.x, Android SDK, iOS SDK, REST API, Agile, etc.
- Willingness and ability to lead a team of developers/designers/testers (over time)
- Familiar with iterative and agile development processes.
We will disclose more information about the project, the requirements, expectations and the target market in a one-to-one meeting session.
This role can initially be also part-time.