Redalpine Venture Partners AG is managing leading „early-stage“ venture capital funds in Europe. We bring together innovation, capital, entrepreneurs as well as investors, the key ingredients for commercial success. Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are offering an internship position to an outstanding person who is eager to demonstrate his/her talents and to put them to work in the exciting world of startup financing.
Starting immediately for 3-4 months
You will support us in many of our processes and activities that are typical for a venture investor. Specifically, your responsibilities are:
- Analysis and research of industry-specific topics
- Support our investment team in ed activities
- Other project-based support and administrative activities
You will gain unique experience by working in our team and targeting interesting startups and technologies. You will master challenging situations and develop new skills and meaningful, lasting relationships. We are looking for candidates who enjoy all aspects of building great new companies, who are ready to deliver spectacular work and have the ability to wear many hats.
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship, the startup ecosystem and the blockchain technology
- Experience with and a keen interest in the world of the blockchain, cryptocurrencies, ICOs and smart contracts
- Open-minded, communicative and outgoing team player fast-learner
- Strength in organization, structured analytical thinking and processes
- Independent, proactive, goal-oriented, creative and tenacious: You thrive in challenging situations
- Fluency in German and English
We offer a highly diverse and dynamic work-environment in a very engaged team. If you believe you want to achieve things and can contribute to Redalpine’s success please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org