Tradono Switzerland AG in Zurich area
IT / Internet
Are you passionate about video creation, communication and want to get hands-on experience alongside your studies? Are you interested in the startup world, and do you find it appealing to work in a young, fast-paced, ambitious and fun environment? Then this internship is for you.
Tradono is an innovative secondhand buy-and-sell app, currently launched in Switzerland and Denmark. We make sure that our users pre-used stuff can get a new life with a new owner. We believe in sustainable consumption, and we are doing everything we can to make that as easy and hassle-free as possible. Tradono was founded a little more than 2 years ago in Denmark, and in 2017, roughly 1 million people are using the app across the two markets.
We are looking for one more student to join our Marketing and Communications team in Zurich. We own and drive all of our owned (social media accounts), earned (PR & Events) and paid (App Install and advertising campaigns) channels. You will become part of this team, where we share knowledge and ideas across our different responsibilities.
Your tasks will include:
- You will be responsible for creating video content for all our channels, both social media, and advertising
- Ideas and execution of videos for all channels
- Within our strategy, youll have the creative freedom to find new ways to express the Tradono feeling
- Youll also support communications and marketing in the copy and setup of social media and advertisement posts
What we offer:
- 3-6 month full-time internship
- A unique opportunity to be part of a fast- growing, well-funded startup and the possibility for the job to develop into a full-time job after your studies as well
- We guarantee a steep learning curve and a young, fast-paced and fun work environment
- Previous experience with filming and editing
- You can work and edit in tools like Photoshop
- Speak and write fluently in French and English, German is a plus
- Deep interest and knowledge about the fashion world is a plus
- Not scared of working hard, pushing projects forward and execute with limited resources
- Youre a team player but can take on tasks independently
- Loving the idea of a fast-moving startup
Are you our next awesome employee?
Send your complete CV and cover letter in English to Olga Kipin at email@example.com
Start date is flexible but the sooner the better, and the location of the job is the ImpactHub in Zurich