Legal tech startup in Zurich area
David Alain Bloch
IT / Internet
other, Full time
Do YOU want to be part of a startup which addresses the desire for digitized legal solutions? We are a legal tech startup that will change the way contracts and other legal documents are analyzed in the DACH region. If you find that thought as exciting as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Artificial Intelligence, we may be looking precisely for you. If you are familiar with the legal services market, even better!
The worldwide legal market is looking to reduce costs, increase transparency and make attorneys’ time more efficient. Technology is currently the most promising answer. Adoption of modern tools has been slow in the Swiss, German, and Austrian markets, but that is rapidly changing. We are a part of the transformational process.
In order to define the cornerstones of our business and subsequently drive extensive and sustainable growth, we are looking for a COO. We expect to grow quickly. So, despite our current small size, we are looking for leadership experience. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d REALLY like to meet you!
- Co-develop the product with the team
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in various business activities (investments, corporate alliances etc.)
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field MSc/MBA is a plus
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Preferable experience as a COO or in a comparable role
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Moreover, you are open for development, are honest, have a genuine interest in people, work smart, have passion for innovation, show your commitment and want to enjoy work and have fun while giving your best!
What you can expect:
- A full time position in a startup
- A small, highly motivated team committed to building a successful company
- Shares in the company
- A salary – possibly from the start, definitely once we have funding
Let us know why you would like to disrupt the legal market with us! Please send your application (including CV, letter of motivation, etc.) to email@example.com. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We cant wait to hear from you!
David, Michael, Don, Marc and Stefan